This is my online journal. This is me figuring out my days and life. Mostly unsorted content. Barely out of teenage-like. Barely independent-like. Barely mid-twenties-like. Bare-like. Largely just for me.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Today I have decided to inch my way out of numbness. Thus this blog. I have created at least ten other blogs in the past. I have not written a single post in any of them. I have hope, though feeble, for this one. My other exit-hole out of numbness was to watch a movie, the kind that soaks the soul in good thoughts.
A quick bit about me: I do most things for four reasons.
1) Feel something while numb.
2) Contain my feeling while feeling too much.
3) Fear of mother and father. Or someone else.
4) Personal growth
I have much difficulty doing anything that does not fall into these categories. I do not eat if it is not to fill my emptiness. I have not eaten breakfast because I created this blog.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Today I have decided to inch my way out of numbness. Thus this blog. I have created at least ten other blogs in the past. I have not written a single post in any of them. I have hope, though feeble, for this one. My other exit-hole out of numbness was to watch a movie, the kind that soaks the soul in good thoughts.
A quick bit about me: I do most things for four reasons.
1) Feel something while numb.
2) Contain my feeling while feeling too much.
3) Fear of mother and father. Or someone else.
4) Personal growth
I have much difficulty doing anything that does not fall into these categories. I do not eat if it is not to fill my emptiness. I have not eaten breakfast because I created this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment